The Hermès strap collection increased the color palette a few days ago in the Apple store and although we are not facing exactly cheap straps, we are sure they have their own market. This is an Apple collaboration with French firm Hermès that arrived at the same time as the Cupertino company's own watches.
Now both firms have been together for a long time and it is normal that from time to time from Hermès new models for Apple Watch are launched. We have already said that we are facing belts that are not cheap at all, and that is the Simple Tour model has a price of 369 euros and the Double Tour by Hermès reaches 519 euros.
At the beginning of its launch, the Apple Watch with this type of straps were very exclusive and could only be bought together with the watch, so the price of it rose much more. Today you can get these new straps without buying the watch. The range of new colors and prices for those who want to get one they look like this:
- Hermès Double Tour in Amber / Capucine / Rose Azalée Swift leather - 40 mm - 519 euros
- Hermès Double Tour in Swift pisel color Indigo / Craie / Orange - 40 mm - 519 euros
- Hermès Double Tour in Bordeaux / Rose Extrême / Rose Azalée leather - 40 mm - 519 euros
Our single-tour that are from a single band have these new colors and prices:
- Hermès Simple Tour in Amber / Capuccine / Rose Azalée Swift leather - 44 m - 369 euros
- Hermès Simple Tour in Indigo / Craie / Orange Swift leather - 44 mm - 369 euros
- Hermès Simple Tour in Bordeaux / Rose Extrême / Rose Azalée leather - 44 mm - 369 euros
In addition, all the models add the colors orange, dark blue and brown. It should also be noted that these straps have length measurements in one size, so it is important to take into account the approximate length of them to avoid having problems when using them.